Search This Blog

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, December 11, 2009

GRADE 6 GRADUATION PICTURE:)


GRADE 6 GRADUATION PICTURE
WITH MY MOM
:)

MY GRADUATION PICTURE LAST 2008
I REALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE
BECAUSE IM WITH MY MOM
:)
LOVE YOU MOM!!!






THIS PICTURE IS WITH MY BEST FRIEND
her name is beatrice ingrid espero
huhuhu miss her soooooo much,
because ever since we graduated elementary
we moved in a new && different school.
I moved to the school were i want to study &&
that's in montessori
while her she moved to other school furthest away from me
it is located @ laguna
because she told to me that they have a house there in laguna that they need to live with it
so they decided to live there && to study there...
so sad when i found out that they need to stay in laguna
but she makes it a point to visit me here
&&&& to spend time with me....
I CAN SAY THAT SHE IS MY TRUE BEST FRIEND
 because she is always there for me in times that i had a problem
in times that im in trouble
she's there to comfort me to give me advice
&&&& she's there to makes me laugh
to put a smile on face>>>>>>>
&&&&&
I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
PHILIPPINES, Philippines
IM NINA CLARISSA ISABEL CACHUELA LENON JUNIOR && STUDYING @ TRINITAS COLLEGE CITY OF MEYCAUAYAN BULACAN.>>> :):) FASHIONISTA AMBITIOUS DOWN TO EARTH SINGLE PATIENT FUNNY GOD FEARING &&& OF COURSE THIS ARE THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST && SOO THANKFUL THAT I HAVE THEM <3 CHONA MARIE LENON VON JOHN LENON ANGELIQUE LENON JOSHUA LENON CHLOE KLEIN LENON MY LOLA && MY LOLO && THE MOST IMPORTANT IS....... GOD>>>>